The Loa are powerful spirits that are able to grant powers to those that worship them. The most common Loa worshipers are the Troll Shadow hunters which call upon the Loa to grant them abilities that can range anywhere between controlling the shadows to healing their allies.
List of Known Loas and what Tribe worships them:
- Ula-tek, Goddess of Serpents.
- Nalorakk, the Bear.
- Akil'zon, the Eagle.
- Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk.
- Halazzi, the Lynx.
- Bwonsamdi, the Guardian of the Dead.
- Sseratus, the Serpent.
- Har'koa, the Snow leopard.
- Rhunok, the Arctic Bear.
- Quetz'lun, the Wind serpent.
- Mam'toth, the Mammoth.
- Akali, the Rhino.
- Zim'Rhuk, the Wise One.
- Zim'Torga, the Mother of Prosperity.
- Hakkar, the Blood God.
- Shadra, the Spider.
- Shirvallah, the Tiger.
- Bethekk, the Panther.
- Hir'eek, the Bat.
- Hethiss, the Snake.
- Kimbul, God of Tigers, Lord of beasts, King of Cats, the Prey's Doom.
- Mueh'zala, God of Death, Father of Sleep, Son of Time, the Night's Friend.
- Legba, Loa of Speed.
- Lukou, Loa of Healing and Respite.
- Ogoun, Loa of War.
- Dambala, Loa of serpents and treachery.
- Samedi, Loa of the cemeteries and the restful sleep of the dead.
- Shango, Controller of the Realm of Storms.
- Zanza, worshiped by the Zandalar Tribe.
For more information on the Loas and their worshipers visit http://www.wowwiki.com/Loa.